Are you a master of figures? Are you comfortable
working independently and as
part of a team? Are you totally focused on client service?
We're looking for someone like that to:
• interface with internal partners ensuring position
keeping (cash & securities) are in line with our service
• recognize and rectify irregularities or mistakes in
• establish account statements
• keep our applications up to date (e.g. interest rates,
• challenge processes and procedures, providing
suggestions to constantly improve our services.
You'll be working in the Operating Account & Interest
Management team in Schaffhausen, which is a part of
P& Operations within Group Operations. We are
responsible for master data maintenance, maintain
interest and condition infrastructure, correction of clients
interest settlements, investigate on suspense bookings,
position keeping cash and securities and more. We also
support projects and advise our internal partners.
Your experience and skills
• familiarity with financial products and accounting
(approx. 5 years' experience)
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing
skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• IT Flair and VBA Experience
• fluent German and English skills in oral and written
form is a must
• good MS Office skills required and SAP experience as
• totally focused on client service
• someone with a "can do" attitude and is prepared to
roll up the sleeves
• able to assess new ideas and provide implementable
• a team player
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.