Are you a people person? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others? We are looking for someone to:
• monitor the international financial markets and clients' portfolios
• perform regular reviews of the client risk profile and the client preferences
• provide pro-active investment advice on multi-asset-class portfolios directly to sophisticated APAC clients from the UHNW and the HNW segment in-line with the UBS House View
• contact clients with market updates and ensure a constant flow of opportunistic and tactical investment content and recommendations
• liaise extensively with Relationship Managers and other parties in connection with the bank's investment process
• monitor and handle trade order execution, confirmation and supervision
You'll be working in the Active Advisory team (A&S) covering APAC clients out of Zurich. We provide proactive investment advice based on the UBS investment policy, and support clients in the implementation of appropriate investment products and strategies. We monitor the portfolios on an ongoing basis, execute and report client trades, maintain up-to-date client records and documentation to ensure adherence to agreed investment mandate objectives (SAA/TAA), compliance requirements and trading procedures.
Your experience and skills
• a finance-related University degree and/or CFA, CFPI diploma or equivalent
• minimum 5 years' experience in Investment Advisory or Portfolio/Asset Management across all asset classes with a focus on private clients / family offices
• strong client relationship skills and an ability to understand client investment needs and objectives
• excellent knowledge of English & Mandarin required, any other regional language a plus
• deep knowledge and long lasting experience in trading securities
• thorough and self-motivated with excellent communication skills
• self-directed, proactive and reliable
• strong analytically with top organizational and technical skills
• always professional (but you have the human touch)
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.