Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Do you love strategic planning, writing, and managing complex, competitive projects? Are you passionate about persuasive business writing and management for new business opportunities? Then we’re looking for talent like you to join our Audit & Assurance Bid Management team!
Working closely with partners, directors and other members of the Audit team, the you will provide hands-on support to specific audit bids, ensuring the right behaviours are adhered to.
Working on audit proposals across all industry sectors as the Pursuit Manager. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies for new business pursuits and retention opportunities, applying targeting/sales principles to identify win themes, create compelling messages, brainstorm solutions to challenges, and identify benefits for clients.
- Transform strategic thinking into persuasive deliverables that differentiate Deloitte, such as proposals and oral presentations. Use existing best practice messaging to create model proposal materials for use on smaller opportunities.
- Manage the pursuit process, from orchestrating development of deliverables to coordinating our teams’ pursuit activities. And, teaming with other Pursuits colleagues to ensure a differentiated value story is presented to the client.
- Write persuasively, including executive summaries and other critical components of deliverables, interpreting information from research profiles, meetings with proposal team members, client meetings, and understanding of the business and Deloitte’s offerings.
- Contribute to developing Deloitte’s pursuit team, including collaborating with other pursuit team members, continuously refining and improving pursuit strategies, and acting as a project-by-project liaison between our team and the broader firm.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, humanities, or related disciplines, with advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience in business-to-business communications and/or strategic marketing communications
- Experience with project management for complex, multi-dimensional projects
- Excellent communicator in German and English (both spoken and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on quality
- Able to work with and influence at all levels
- Strong use of initiative and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Driven, proactive, enthusiastic, committed – with a strong team work ethic
- Proposal writing experience with Big 4, Second Tier firm, or large corporate proposal experience is a plus
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. S. Terlizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org