Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.
What you can expect from us
- You will be part of our Corporate Audit practice, a well-established and dynamic department including more than 80 professionals with various nationalities
- You will manage and help deliver demanding audit engagements
- You will work primarily on US GAAP engagements but exposure to IFRS engagements is also possible
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Geneva
- We offer you a work environment, dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally
- Between 4 to 5 busy seasons of experience with both listed and private clients
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably with a specialisation in Accounting, Finance or controlling
- Extensive experience in working on audits in accordance to PCAOB standards including group and component experience
- Experience in transactions and assurance projects
- Willingness to facilitate technical training
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement
- You are fluent in English, French would be an asset
- You are proficient with commonly used computer applications, e.g. Microsoft Office
- Competency in Data Analytics and innovative tools
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. S. Terlizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org