Are you a dynamic relationship manager who delivers an exceptional client experience? Do you have a strong track record in client advisory and sales? Are you well connected to Chinese entrepreneurs and High Net Worth Individuals and Families? Are you a proven risk manager?
We're looking for a Wealth Management client advisor, in Zurich, Switzerland, covering the China market. Your key responsibilities are:
• build, establish and grow client relationships
• provide trusted advice to clients in collaboration with colleagues in investment products and solutions teams
• develop the client book with measurable outcomes
• keep accurate and up-to-date records on client investor profiles
• take a strategic view of clients' investments and closely monitor their portfolio quality
• comply with all regulations, policies and standards to be in line with our risk management culture
You'll be working in a well-established High Net Worth (HNW) team covering China, in Zurich, with multi decades of track record. We're focused on managing, preserving and growing our clients' wealth, and help our clients plan for and manage succession. We provide our employees with training and continuous education to better serve our clients and promote personal development. As a client advisor, you'll play an important role in helping us stay a global leader in wealth management.
Your experience and skills
• proven experience in relationship management, asset gathering and investments, ideally 5 years+ working in a client-facing role in China market
• extensive network to Chinese entrepreneurs and High Net Worth individuals and families
• firm grasp of financial markets and regulatory frameworks in China
• ability to build strong client networks, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
• resilient team player to cope with pressure
• aptitude for digitization and technology
• excellent communicator in Mandarin to support local client base
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.