Digital Lead - Regional (80-100%)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Define and implement effectively the digital sales strategy for Switzerland. Execute digital sales initiatives, to achieve both qualitative and quantitative digital sales targets in a profitable way. Accelerate adoption of new Digital Portfolio offering. Act as the bridge between customers and the digital teams as well as the R&D organizations. Ensures high degree of integrity, cyber security standards and governance in the digital projects. Nurture Industry partnership ecosystem for stronger Go-To-Market.
This is a position with global grade
This position reports to
Business Manager E2E
- Defines and implements digital strategy and roadmap in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Understands the industry digital trends and opportunities, drives the implementation of the digital plan for Switzerland, and acts as the major point of contact between the Hub CSE and other countries digital teams.
- Sells digital solutions to customers. Relates the digital portfolio to customer business outcomes by ensuring strong value proposition.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full products, systems, and services offering. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes sales plans.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities together with the country and Hub marketing team.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department.
- Bachelor's or master's in engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field.
- 5 to 7 years of experience driving digital transformation for complex global organizations, ideally in a B2B environment (Process Industries, Energy sector, IT technology, Automation).
- Hands-on experience within the software industry business with focus on digitalization and Industrial Software. Deep understanding of relevant technologies and trends.
- Knowledge of Energy Management, Asset Performance Management, Condition Monitoring, Cyber Security and manufacturing execution systems (MES) are an asset.
- Fluency in German and English. French is an asset.
- Technical background e.g. IT network architecture, database modelling or programming.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies as well as a collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
More about us
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste.Are you ready to take off a new journey with ABB? This is your opportunity!We look forward to receiving your application. The recruiting process is being led by Ceren Oezen, Talent Partner at ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.ABB Data Privacy Statement:https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate