Diversity & Inclusion Specialist 80-100%
It is an exciting time at Deloitte Switzerland as we continue on an agile journey in Human Resources. Against a business context that is rapidly evolving, we are building an HR environment that mirrors this.
Going agile essentially means that we are becoming more client-centric as we build a service mind-set and incorporate digital trends.
Going agile also means that we will change how we work together, much more in temporary cross-functional teams with rapid prototyping, stand-up meetings and sprints. All of this with the aim to deliver a best in class experience for our people. Next to your functional competence, we will pay special attention to an “agile mind-set”.
Deloitte strives to solve clients’ most complex problems, and we believe it is our people who make Deloitte one of the best places to work, learn and grow. Our People & Purpose (HR) department will play a key role in this.
What you can expect from us
- Further develop and deliver our CH Diversity & Inclusion strategy to foster our culture of inclusion and belonging.
- Be responsible for the overall and day-to-day program management of our key Diversity & Inclusion activities.
- Measure the impact of our Diversity & Inclusion activities and adapt as needed.
- Closely collaborate with the Leadership & Culture chapter and build bridges across various cultural topics.
- Collaborate with our inclusion champions, culture networks and other stakeholders in the business to strengthen our inclusive culture.
- Work with our Talent Acquisition chapters and hiring managers to design and implement strategies to attract, recruit and onboard diverse talent and make our approach to recruiting even more inclusive.
- Liase with our internal and external branding team to establish targeted communications on Diversity & Inclusion topics.
- Act as a sparring partner and first point of contact for our People Directors and leadership on diversity & inclusion matters.
- Further develop our Inclusion learning experiences in close cooperation with our L&D chapter and facilitate selected trainings/workshops.
- Stay current on diversity & inclusion trends and great practices and further build our external eminence on this topic.
- Collaborate with our North and South Europe (NSE) diversity & inclusion network and deliver programs initiated on NSE level.
- You have a 5-7 years of relevant work experience in the fields of Diversity & Inclusion, change management, organizational culture, and organizational change management.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher degree in business management, sociology, intercultural communications, human resources, gender studies, psychology or a related field.
- You have a proven track-record in building and strengthening an inclusion- and diversity-oriented culture.
- You have strong communication and influencing skills and are able to establish and maintain relationships across the different levels of the organization.
- You possess solid coaching and facilitation skills.
- You like to analyse data as basis for taking decisions.
- You are constantly exploring the world of change management and how to sustainably change the culture of an organization.
- You are familiar with innovation methodologies such as design thinking and Scrum.
- You possess fluent language skills in English and German.
Who are we looking for?
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and able to make well-informed decisions to achieve desired results.
- You embody our culture of agile through your attitude and interactions.
- You consider feedback as a gift and will enjoy every opportunity to learn.
- You are outcomes driven and are comfortable asking challenging questions and seeking out-of-the box ideas.
- You exude curiosity about our business and learning agility and resilience come natural to you.
- You value inclusion, diversity of opinions and people and are at your best collaborating in a team.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Please also make sure you mention your start date availability, work pattern and your salary expectation in the cover letter.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kica on email@example.com