Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a core member of the HR team in Electrification – Installation Products (PMA) you will be responsible of the overall HR contribution and value added to the business within Uster. You will partner with the relevant leaders to understand business drivers and the current and long-term strategy, and to identify opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
Reporting directly to the Hub EU/AMA HRBP, you will translate business goals into HR priorities and ensure effective implementation in partnership with the Centers of Expertiseand global business services.
- Implementing strategy and plans related to organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment and best allocation of people resources.
- Driving high performance in line with global business performance standards, KPIs, and targets building an effective capable and high performing team.
- Ensure change management requirements are translated into actions that support the business strategy and apply in depth business knowledge to support and coach managers implementing necessary measures and actions to facilitate change, including communication, reorganization, performance management, motivation and recognition.
- Representing HR in the wider business, establishing strong relationships with leaders by providing assistance and guidance in HR matters, supporting all levels of the business including white and blue collars.
- Ensuring that people and organizational capabilities required in the medium to long term are clear and acted on. Develop talent.
- Interpreting HR analytics data to understand key organizational dynamics, trends and issues, and utilizing findings to specify and carry the relevant actions
- University / College degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of HR Generalist experience in a multinational environment in which at least 1 year of work experience in similar position, regional or global scope with significant exposure to diverse cultures.
- Extensive knowledge of all HR workstreams with expertise in one or more workstreams.
- Strong communication, coaching, and interpersonal skills to work, interact, and coach effectively leadership and people at all levels of the organization as well as excellent attention to detail
- Business Strategist, with demonstrated ability to understand the business context and requirements.
- Culture Shaper, able to model and reinforce the company culture, engaging key stakeholders to secure culture alignment, supporting implementation of change initiatives.
- (Curious and passionate about latest HR trends and able to provide a contemporary perspective on how organizations work and thrive today, with digital awareness mindset.)
- Excellent leadership, time management and presentation skills, by balancing multiple priorities.
- Manufacturing /Engineering sector background
- Fluency in English and German
More about us
ABB Installation Products Division (formerly Thomas&Betts),is the number one manufacturer of electrification products in North America with a 125-year history of providing innovation and customer- focused solutions for connecting and protecting electrical systems, as well as a unique differentiated medium voltage offering. Our products are used all around you, every day – orbiting the earth, working on Mars, on the fastest trains we ride, in the fastest cars of the world, crossing oceans, in factories producing your food, in the tallest buildings of the world, in the most modern hotels and in the walls of your home. With a portfolio of more than 200,000 products marketed under more than 38 premium brand names, our Division offerings are found wherever electricity is used.
We look forward to receiving your application. The recruiting process is led by Stephan Kühne, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: