Intern in Battery Technology m/w/d (80-100%)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will contribute to the development of ABB battery solutions through applied research. You will support the Energy Storage team in our ABB Research Center in developing future sustainable battery solutions.
- Conduct applied research in the area of battery technology
- Contribute to the planning, setup, and execution of experiments
- Apply simulation tools to model battery cell aging
- Closely collaborate with scientists and engineers
- You are a Master student in physics, electrochemistry, engineering or a closely related area
- Experience in practical laboratory work and data analysis is a plus
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art simulations and/or CAD is a plus
- Collaborative, solution-focused attitude
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Interest in new technologies related to Energy Storage
- Flexible work practices
More about us
The Energy Storage group at the ABB Research Center in Switzerland develops and improves energy storage concepts and devices for today's and future electrical systems as well as for novel applications. If you are passionate about science and technology and wish to work in an inspiring environment, where your skills and ideas become part of sustainable solutions, apply now.We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your application (motivation letter, CV, BSc diploma with grades) only via our online careers tool. The recruiting process is being led by Stephan Himmel, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. A better world begins with you at https://new.abb.com/ch/karriereABB Data Privacy Statement:https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate