Our IT team is looking for you!
As an IT Service Manager/Engineer with focus on the Digital Workplace you take care of our IT end user Windows, Mac, Citrix VDI and mobile platforms. You will work on enhancing the computing experience of our employees. You will design, implement, and maintain innovative solutions that improve the productivity, security and reliability of our end user devices and applications. Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders the best possible end user experience.
How you can make an impact
- Support the local IT team with their requirements to the End user computers
- Interface between Business relationship managers and Local/Global IT Engineers and IT Security
- Be the point of contact for new demands on the End user technology engineering
- Proactive improvements
- Collaborate with a national and international teams
Who we are looking for
- 3 years’ experience in similar role with a degree in IT.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator associate
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10/11 workstation platforms, Azure AD, Intune/Modern Management, GPO, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Microsoft M365
- Good knowledge of Citrix Virtual Desktop
- Experience managing and supporting operating systems, use of network protocols, testing hardware and scripts, resolving platform issues, project management, troubleshooting and deployment/configuration of management systems
Experience in the following is desirable
- Windows scripting (primarily PowerShell and VBscript).
- Nexthink knowledge
- Project Management knowledge
- ITIL 4
- Fluency in English and German
You will be part of the End User Support team and will work closely with local and global IT teams. To plan and implement and support IT solutions covering all Windows, Mac, Citrix VDI and mobile platforms.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Manuela at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.