Deloitte Legal – M&A Lawyer - Zurich – (80-100%)
Our Deloitte Legal team is looking for you!
Our Deloitte Legal team provides a broad range of advice to national and international clients in a number of areas, focusing mainly on M&A, corporate/commercial, employment and digital law matters. Are you focused on transactional matters and interested in shaping our M&A team further?
At Deloitte, you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Deloitte Legal team, we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
What you can expect from us
- You provide high quality legal advice to our clients focused on a wide spectrum of transactions across the M&A life cycle, including cross-border acquisitions and divestments, carve-outs, joint ventures and other strategic alliance arrangements, shareholder arrangements, minority investments, as well as post-transaction reorganisation and integration engagements
- You play a key role in executing – together with financial, tax, consulting and other Deloitte advisors – end-to-end M&A engagements, including coordinating the smooth implementation of complex transaction with the client, the involved Deloitte advisors and external parties or authorities
- You benefit from the opportunity to participate in various projects driven by other advisory teams and gain insights into our multidisciplinary way of working as well as supporting our senior team members in the daily execution of complex and multijurisdictional projects
- You form an important part of our growing Deloitte Legal team and will help us further shape and develop our transactional services in the market
- You take part in the clear, long-term career path with professional training curriculum
- A “can do” and client/solution-oriented attitude and ability to collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
- 2-4 years post-bar-admission experience in transactional matters gained in a traditional law firm, a professional services firm or as in-house lawyer in a multinational firm. Admitted to the bar in Switzerland or Germany and ideally academic (e.g., LL.M.) or work experience abroad
- Capable of taking project ownership and ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options as well as to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines in a fast paced, rapidly evolving and demanding advisory environment
- Entrepreneurial, pragmatic and effective mind-set with an affinity for innovation and technology-enabled legal services
- Open, communicative and resistant personality with high level of self-initiative and willingness to go the extra mile. Confident communication in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Are you ready to join our highly motivated, energetic and multicultural team? We highly value our team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking: in our team, all members support each other and foster an open feedback culture. Join us at our headquarter in Zurich – we are looking forward to meeting you.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.