Are you an experienced, organised, agile, and team-oriented marketer with the desire to lead the marketing strategy and execution for our Risk Advisory business? You will be accountable for creating and executing ROI driven marketing activities using the full marketing suite and will engage with stakeholders across the business unit in order to deliver impactful experiences for our clients.
The role involves providing strategic and tactical marketing and business development advice, as well as designing and driving the delivery of campaigns. The position will report to the Head of Marketing and is based in our Zurich headquarters.
How you can make an impact
- In conjunction with the Risk Advisory leadership, define & execute a marketing plan which aligns with the growth objectives
- Lead high-profile marketing initiatives such as thought leadership, events, digital and social media campaigns that present compelling and innovative experiences for our clients whilst ensuring ongoing buy-in and engagement from the business leaders; topics covered can range from cyber security to reputational risk and many more
- Collaborate with the wider Clients & Industries team (PR, Research, Design Studio and Digital teams) in order to deliver distinctiveness in all marketing campaigns
- Enable, challenge and review the marketing outcomes, reporting impact and return on investment
- Liaise with global and European marketing counterparts to share knowledge, best practices and to leverage marketing assets
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or economics, with a focus on marketing.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience (professional services preferred) across the full marketing mix and targeting at senior business audience.
- Influencing skills – you will need to be able to put the marketing function’s views across clearly, articulating the benefits of marketing activity in business terms, and have the confidence to engage with senior audiences.
- Working experience with Salesforce and Marketo an asset.
- Fluency in English and German or French.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of marketing professionals at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates. If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 6932