Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The E-Mobility Division of ABB is a global leader of charging infrastructure for personal vehicles, public transport, and heavy transportation vehicles. In the ABB Formula-E we explore and test technology of the future. Being part of such an innovative and highly agile team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what is technologically possible, is highly rewarding for our Sales team. The ability to provide our forward-thinking customers the solutions they need to realize the business vision, gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. Partnerships with some of the most important players of mobility and technology underline our identity. As Business Development Specialist, reporting to the Head of E-Mobility Switzerland, it is your exciting task to implement our sales strategy and distribute our cutting-edge product and solutions portfolio to customers in Switzerland.
We are looking for a personality with innovative ability, assertiveness, flexibility, and the capability to sustain one’s position in a tough and ever accelerating market environment. Are you ready to enrich our highly motivated team with your expertise and your strong sense of excellent customer service? We look forward to meeting you!
- Using your knowledge of customers’ needs and ABB’s solutions to determine effective solutions for customers
- Driving Sales KPIs and growth within your responsibility
- Working with marketing and other departments to prepare sales plans and bids, ensuring technical and financial accuracy
- Working with the wider sales team to identify and develop new market opportunities, new accounts, and new business models
- Using your existing knowledge and passion about automotive industry, energy management and smart grids
- Monitoring customer and market trends along with the marketing team to develop effective marketing activities
- Five years of working experience in relevant areas
- Sound knowledge of charging infrastructure or smart energy solutions and of the E-Mobility market
- A proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong written and spoken communication skills
- A university degree in business & engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or other with a proven understanding for or interest in new technology
- Basic Project management skills
- Fluent in German and English, French skills are a strong advantage
- Flexible work practices
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to market strategy in 100+ countries where the Electrification Business Area operates. Our 10,000 sales & marketing employees connect our customers and partners to our innovative portfolio of products, services and solutions. Our domain expertise and global footprint enable us to support our customers with solutions that address their current needs, while anticipating how emerging trends such as urbanization, digitalization and the shift to sustainable energy will impact their future needs.
We look forward to receiving your application. The recruitment process is being led by Stephan Kühne, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: