Sales Specialist Electrification & Automation(80-100%)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will promote our complete electrification & distributed control systems solutions and demonstrate ABB's position as one most innovating and leading technology companies. We are looking to attract an experienced professional with demonstrable expertise in automation and electrification including drives systems, the focus being on cement industry. You will combine technical savviness with sales skills and be an important player in our sales team. This position is graded as12 .
This is a position with global grade
This position reports to
- Promoting and selling electrification and automation solutions to our customers in the cement industry world-wide
- Using your expertise to understand the customers' requirements and incorporating your technical knowledge into your sales approach
- Collecting market intelligence and identify new sales opportunities
- Drawing up proposals and quotations covering all relevant technical, commercial, and legal aspects and tailor them to specific customer requirements
- Leading the bid clarification and contract negotiation process
- Preparing and giving compelling sales presentations and demonstrations
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to (potential) customers as well as managing relations with our existing globally operating customers
- Preparing sales plans, performing regular status reviews and proposing recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering (Electrical, Automation or Electronical) or Information Technologies
- Minimum 5 years' Sales experience in a technical environment
- Proficient with automation systems and digital applications such as fleet management, information systems, advanced process control
- ABB Ability System 800xA knowledge is highly advantageous
- Industry knowledge of Mining and/or Process Industries is highly advantageous
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken; Spanish and/or another language preferred
- Willingness to travel at a global level up to 30%
- Flexible work practices
More about us
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment; digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Food and Beverage.We look forward to receiving your application! The recruiting process is being led by Ceren Oezen, Talent Partner at ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you feel you want to know more about our company, explore our website www.abb.com.