As a specialized global asset manager, we take an entrepreneurial approach to sourcing opportunities. We offer targeted solutions across the equity, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate, infrastructure and alternative asset classes, covering a range of approaches and styles. We employ top investment talents focused on matching the interests and needs of investors to the fast-paced opportunities of tomorrow's markets.
- An exciting position within CSAM’s ESG team which is responsible for the development and implementation of the Sustainable Investment Framework within CSAM and which is supporting distribution and sales people across the entire CSAM organization.
- The responsibility to get in direct contact with institutional clients on ESG related topics, requests and discussions. You work out customized, client specific investment solutions for existing and potential new clients and you will join client-facing meetings and conference calls to present our approach to sustainable investing and potential client solutions.
- The focus on institutional client solutions that go beyond the standard product shelf. You will be analysing existing portfolios with respect to their sustainability level and will be working on how to improve the degree of sustainability.
- Active support of our internal business partners on the Equities, Fixed Income, Balanced Solutions and Index Solutions teams while also collaborating with our Client Portfolio Management and RfP teams.
- The possibility to develop and to co-ordinate the creation and formulation of our in-house ESG policies.
- You join a young and highly dedicated team of sustainability specialists, whose team spirit and expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities.
- We are open to discuss flexible/ agile working.