Our Audit & Assurance Team is working on finance transformation projects and delivers internal and external audit engagements. We are collaborating across all Service Lines of Deloitte to help our global and diverse customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance.
Are you looking for a challenge combining both, Audit and Assurance? Then we are the right company for you.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an
extended career break?
From Assistant Manager level and above we can offer
coaching and support for this position, especially designed for returners to
refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the
workplace after a longer career break. If this is relevant for you, just let
your recruiter know when you make your application.
What you can expect from us
- You advise clients on the implementation of internal control frameworks, finance transformation and new International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS & US GAAP) of particular importance to the Insurance Industry.
- You will help the clients incorporate new regulatory requirements into their daily business and prepare their systems through testing
- You will conduct internal audits and FINMA regulatory assignments for Insurance and Reinsurance companies
- You will prepare Gap and Data Analysis, benchmarking, proposals, presentations and specific publications covering relevant topics for the industry
- You are a PJ candidate or a certified auditor (e.g. Swiss CPA or ACCA) with a background with at least 3-5 year of practical experience with IFRS and US GAAP in the financial services sector, especially, in the context of insurance contracts and financial instruments
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in external auditing in the insurance field, ideally at one of the Big 4
- You are familiar with the new IFRS 17 for insurance contracts and IFRS 9 for financial instruments and you are keen on focusing on these standards in your daily business
- You are a team player and able to work well with individuals from other areas and with customers to build up customer relationships
- You communicate confidently in English as well as German. Any further languages would be an advantage
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 22 at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients,
people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us
find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures
of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires
and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit &
Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal.
With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and
organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and
challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop
growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing
and parental programmes.
us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to
making a difference, whether by addressing
climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more
about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to
hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application,
including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any
questions, please contact Simone at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We consider all
qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious
beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or
disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are
less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold
yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept
applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and
Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member
firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 504