(Senior) Manager – IT Architect – Technology Strategy & Transformation (all genders) - Deloitte Switzerland, Zurich, 80-100%
Advise international clients on cutting-edge technology for their business
As (Senior) Manager at Deloitte Consulting, you will be the newest member among our Technology Strategy & Transformation specialists and help organizations to develop strategies and implement systems that build business value and drive performance. We combine in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT projects around the globe, from system replacement to full IT transformation. By enriching us, you will gain valuable insights into IT strategy and operating model design, IT architecture, IT business management, IT agility advisory, and IT M&A - we’re looking forward to having you with us!
How you can make an impact:
- Collaborate with our client’s key technology executives to translate their strategies into effective enterprise architecture
- Support the enterprise, business, and solution architects of our clients to define solution architecture for large programmes
- Govern the implementation of our solutions while you coordinate multi-disciplinary delivery teams
- Assess the enterprise architecture maturity of our clients and help their organisations to improve their architecture capability
- Be the key enabler and build the bridge between business and IT to make a real impact for our clients
Who we are looking for:
- You display strong analytical skills and are able to communicate and present your ideas and findings both orally and in writing
- After graduating in applied mathematics or computer science, you gained extensive professional experience (10 years +) developing software, solution, and enterprise architecture, as well as a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle in consulting or a corporate environment
- Throughout your career, you have successfully led software development projects, managed business and IT stakeholders, and coordinated multi-disciplinary teams; any TOGAF, IT project management, or Open Group Certified Architect certifications are a huge asset
- You communicate fluently in English and German and look forward to travelling (mainly within Switzerland); additional French skills are an advantage
By joining the team in our Zurich office, you will be integrated into a diverse group of like-minded colleagues right from the first day. As we take your professional development seriously, we offer you full access to our comprehensive internal and external training programme. As part of the Technology Strategy & Transformation team you will work directly with our clients to define and execute IT Architecture and shape the way IT interacts with the business. Becoming part of our team means benefiting from our expertise, our deep understanding of technology as well as from our excellent communication skills and in-depth business understanding. Look forward to working together with some of the largest organisations in Switzerland and across the world to introduce the change that will create real impact for their business.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org
Life at Deloitte
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people, and society. Your unique expertise, background, and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges, so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,600 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 14306