Teamlead - IT Core Infrastructure e(f/m/*), Internal Client Services
Deloitte Switzerland, Zurich, 80 – 100%, Permanent Position
Deliver impactful experiences for our clients
As a teamlead IT core infrastructure, you will be joining an already established and growing team which has made great strides in bridging the gap between the business and IT. Within IT, you will be expected to forge close relationships with key IT stakeholders (Service Management, Service Owners, Change Delivery and IT Leadership). Through these relationships you will be expected to gain an understanding of how IT Services are managed and maintained.
How you can make an impact
- You are responsible for the coordination of maintenance and development of all core infrastructure components.
- You lead a team of 5 employees (20%) and are taking care of the system engineering (80%)
- Take part in the coordination and management of internal IT projects
- Continuous monitoring and observation of general IT developments
- Conceptual design of the IT environment
- Take over budget responsibility
- Willingness to sometimes work weekends
Who we are looking for
- You have completed higher education in computer science, e.g. (dipl. Wirtschaftsinformatiker/In FH or similar)
- You have several years of experience in IT core infrastructure
- You successfully managed projects
- You act entrepreneurial and think out of the box
- Confident communication in German and
English is a must
- Technical requirements:
- Minimum 10 years experience in IT infrastructure
- Minimum 3 years experience in personnel management
- Solid expertise in L2 and L3 Networking and Firewall
- Minimum 5 years experience with all VMWare vRealize Suite (vROPS, vRNI, NSX, vCenter, vRLI, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years experience in Cisco UCS FlexPod
- Experience with NetApp DataOntap w/s Metro Clustering.
By joining our Internal Client Services, you will become part of a dynamic international team. Together with people across all business units, we create and deliver innovative campaigns to help our clients experience the impact we can make. In your new position you will be working at our headquarters in Zurich, alongside 40 colleagues and report to the Head IT Operation Switzerland.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree
If you have any questions, please contact Irina at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.