Finding the talent that makes Deloitte unique
Help our clients with fascinating forensic investigations, right here at Deloitte Forensic, one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. We assist clients across a broad spectrum of industries by providing specialist advice relating to fraud, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, and regulatory investigations. Our work frequently involves highly sensitive engagements, which gain regulatory scrutiny and media attention.
We are currently expanding our forensic practice and are seeking talented, highly motivated, and innovative practitioners with strong managerial experience in the area of investigations, regulatory enquiries, and disputes.
Our team is looking for people who share our passion for building a career within eDiscovery and technology-driven investigations, and who look forward to contributing to our core expertise: knowledge discovery from unstructured and structured data.
How you can make an impact
- Collect, preserve and analyse electronic data in order to find the facts that help our investigators and legal counsel establish the extent of the misappropriation or misconduct: what happened, where, when, who did it, how did they do it etc.
- Assist with the collection of potential evidence from a suspect’s computer, processing and analysing large amount of emails and other data sources, analysing mobile phone logs, and recovering deleted text messages
- Help our investigators to crack the case by searching for critical documents
- Build a strong global professional network, and enjoy working on a variety of exciting analytics projects
- Delve into all aspects of our technical disciplines, enjoy our large variety of specialist further training options, and join forces with like-minded ”kindred spirits”, experienced forensic technology professionals who will boost your network of valuable career contacts
Who we are looking for
- You are a curious, analytical thinker and capable communicator with a highly technical mindset, a keen eye for details, and the strong desire to take charge of (and responsibility for) complex challenges, proving yourself by delivering high-quality results right on (or better yet, ahead of) schedule, unfazed by occasional project pressure or stressors such as tight timeframes, demanding deadlines etc.
- Graduate of (or student completing your Master’s degree in) computer science, natural science, engineering, or related field
- Solid programming expertise; proficiency in one or more general purpose language(s), e.g. Python or C#, and in a data query language such as T-SQL
- Additional advantages: ideally, you are well familiar with Knowledge Graphs and/or natural language processing techniques/technologies such as text classification, semantic search etc., and well-versed in the three standard operating systems Microsoft Windows, UNIX, and MacOS
- Fluency in English; optional plus: knowledge of German and/or French
Our diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 40+ people is excited to welcome you. Experience our friendly, collaborative and international environment with plenty of room for you to connect to other people, thrive, and just be yourself. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 12208