Help our clients making investment or divestment decisions
Launch your career in our Financial Advisory team. We offer our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations, integration/separation and restructuring. We are currently looking for a trainee to join our Transaction Services team in Geneva.
By joining our team you can actively support clients on analysing and assessing information to help them make decisions and realize the added value of their M&A transactions as sellers and buyers. Your work will impact the pricing and execution of M&A transactions.
How you can make an impact
- You will analyse financial statements, company reports and other financial information on companies from various sectors – on your own and in teams
- You will actively contribute to drafting client deliverables with increasing responsibility
- You pay attention to detail (a balance sheet should balance) but do not lose sight of the big picture (what is the purpose of our engagement)
- You positively contribute to the team spirit with your down-to-earth attitude and sky-high motivation
Who we are looking for
- Studies towards (or a) Bachelors/master's degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting and/or MBA
- Previous internships (and/or work experience) in M&A, Investment Banking, Audit, Private Equity, Finance & Control etc.
- Experience in due diligence projects and/or analysis of the balance sheets, cash flow and income statements is an advantage
- Motivation to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Fluent German OR French is mandatory, English as well
- Availability to start on 1 September, for 6 months at least at 100-80%
We are a 30+ team of accountants, lawyers, (financial) engineers and other backgrounds from various countries serving clients in the Romandie and abroad. The office language is Frenglish and we appreciate diversity in all its forms. Apart from work, we enjoy having lunch and coffee together as well as organising trainings and team events. Besides, we help you grow via training, coaching and connecting you with our Swiss M&A and restructuring services team of c.200 colleagues.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 12153