Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on different tax issues?
As an intern in our Financial Services Tax (FSI) practice you will take an active role within our team of specialists, supporting them in delivering regulatory implementation projects for Swiss and international banks, insurance and trust companies as well as asset managers.
How you can make an impact
- You will be part of an international team of specialists delivering regulatory advisory projects for the financial industry
- You will actively support our clients in dealing with a constantly changing regulatory environment, e.g. with regards to FATCA, QI, Automatic Exchange of Information (AEI/CRS) and DAC6
- You will have the chance to apply both your academic and practical knowledge in various client engagements
- You will develop expertise on market-relevant technical topics as well as contribute to our business development
- Your work location will be Lausanne
- There is a possibility for direct-entry after your internship.
Who we are looking for
- You have a Master degree from a university, preferably in law, banking & finance, business administration or economics
- You are motivated to work in a demanding and rewarding environment
- You are a self-starter and quick learner that enjoys unwinding complex regulatory and tax topics
- You have good observational, conceptual and communication skills
- You communicate fluently in English and French and can write technical deliverables in both languages
- You’re at ease navigating large amount of data in MS Excel and comfortable with MS PowerPoint.
Are you ready to join our highly motivated, energetic and multicultural financial services tax team of 10 employees? We highly value our team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking: In our team, all members support each other and foster an open feedback culture. Join us at our office in Lausanne– we are looking forward to meeting you.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.